Alibaba.com

Verified Supplier | Zhongshan Yinghao So...

Zhongshan Yinghao Solar Technology Co., Ltd.

China (Mainland) | Manufacturer | Contact Details
Experience:
Established 2011
5 years OEM
Performance:
Response Rate
Company Feedback

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Yinghao
  • Model Number: YH0607-PIR
  • Item No:: YH0607
  • Solar Panel:: polycrystalline silicon, 4V/0.33W
  • Storage Battery:: Lithium battery, 1pcs 7.4v 500MAH
  • Light Source:: 2pcs SMT led ( 2.8*3.4 3*5.2)
  • Lumen:: 120 LM
  • Color Temperature:: 6000-7000K
  • Working Time:: 8-10hours
  • Charging Time:: 4 hours
  • Function:: up to 5 metres and 90°detection range vertically and horizontally
  • IP Grade:: IP44

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: Neutral carton and foaming package
Delivery Detail: 3-7 weeks

Specifications

solar sensor light light frame
ray and motion sensor
2pcs bright white leds
waterproof design

                                                           solar sensor light light frame  

Specification:

 

             PictureFeatures & Configuration     Packaging DetailItem Price
MOQFOB Shenzhen
 Item No:YH0607 L(cm)W(cm)H(cm)3000 
Item Name:Solar wall lightsColor box size188.66.4
Solar Panel:polycrystalline silicon, 6V/0.33WCTN size37.527.327.6
Storage Battery:Lithium battery, 1pcs 3.7v 500MAH1CTN/CBM0.03
Light Source:2Pcs SMD led ( 2.8*3.4 3*5.2)1CTN/CUFT1.00
Lumen:50Pcs/color box1
Color Temperature:6000-8000KPCS / CTN24
Working Time:8-10 hours20' GP/pcs22084
Charging Time:4.5 hours40'GP/ pcs47566
Function:up to 5 metres and 90°detection range vertically and horizontally
automatially at night and remains ON constantly
40'HQ / pcs73048Payment Terms
IP Grade:IP44N.W./pc(kg)0.24T/T30%deposite, pay the rest of 70% before shippment
Main Material:201#Stainless steel+plasticG.W./color box (kg)0.3
Crust Color:blackN.W. /master carton(kg)5.18
Item Size:170*80*50mmG.W. / master carton(kg)7.6
Others:LEDs can last up to 50,000 hours ,on/off switch  remark: 

 

patio solar lights photo display:

 

Trading term 

 

1.payment term:T/T,30%deposite, pay the rest of 70% before shippment.T/T 100% before shipment for small order.

 2. Other payment terms: L/C at sight, Western union

3. Price term: FOB,EXW, CIF, CFR or as you request.

 4. Delivery time:within 3-7 weeks after received the payment from your side for order.

5. If you have any queries about our products or service,please feel free to contact us.

 

 

Production lines

 

 

Company brief information

 

 

Other products display

 

 

 

 

 

Buyer Product Name Price Quantity Order Time(GMT+8)

Feedback most closely related to this product:

Email to this supplier
Verified Supplier - Zhongshan Yinghao Solar Technology Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer | Contact Details
Experience:
Established 2011
5 years OEM
Performance:
Response Rate
Company Feedback

Communicate with Supplier

Mr. jack peng
What can I do for you?
Service Center Online
Minisite Survey